So you’ve bought a safe to protect your valuables. The question that arises now is, what should I do to increase the lifespan of my safe? Understandably so, since a safe is quite an investment and you would want it to last you for a long time.
Proper care and timely maintenance of your safe would ensure that this TEJORI Safe would last through generations. Our safes are of the top most quality available in Pakistan. Made out of high carbon imported steel sheets and finished with our signature powder-coated paint, these safes are tough, reliable and aesthetically pleasing.
So What Should I Do To Increase The Lifespan of My Safe?
There are various factors that adversely affect the lifespan of a safe or vault. We have compiled a list of things one should do to protect what’s protecting their valuables:
- Store Away From Moisture:
Moisture is the number one enemy of your safe or vault. Store it in a cool, dry place to ensure it does it rust over time. Keeping your safe or vault away from moisture will also ensure the hinges do not get stuck over time.
- Keep Your Safes On Steel/Wooden Stands:
in order to avoid moisture absorption from floors. This will increase the life of your safe. Gujrat Steel also manufactures high quality steel trolleys equipped with heavy-duty castors that ensure easy movement of your big safes.
- Store Silica Gel Inside For Moisture Absorption:
To avoid moisture from building up inside, place silica gel packets inside your safe. This will help in protecting papers inside from absorbing moisture that builds up inside a safe overtime.
- Routinely Oil The Hinges Of Your Safe:
Oiling is necessary for door hinges. Please remove the cap that covers the hinges, and pour a few drops of oil at least once in 3 months. This ensures smooth and easy movement of the door.
- Cleaning with Dry Materials:
Never use a wet cloth for cleaning your safe as this would damage the paint of your safe overtime. Always clean with a dry cloth.
Some Other Tips To Remember:
● Always keep your duplicate keys separately. Never keep them inside the safe.
● The key lock system works independently and you can only lock your safe using the provided keys.
● Digital locks work separately and you can only lock using the digital keyboard.
● If you require hiding your safe, then there are many options to choose from. Please visit our showroom where our team will guide you in detail.
Quality Assurance From Gujrat Steel
When manufacturing any product or system, utmost importance is given to the quality to make sure that only durable solutions are provided to the clients. In all stages, before, during and after manufacturing, care is given to quality ensuring that the final products comply with international quality standards.
After delivery, we make sure that clients are provided adequate information about the product. We are accessible 6 days a week, during office hours, for our customers. Our competitive team makes sure that all calls are attended properly and that all queries are resolved as soon as possible.
After-sale services such as repairing and maintenance are offered to our clients so that their issues are handled proactively.
About Our Brand TEJORI Safes & Security Equipment
Gujrat Steel’s Safes & Security Equipment brand, TEJORI, consists of three ranges of products:
1. Armoured Series: This range provides the best security as it is made out of imported armoured steel plates. This range is gas-welding resistant and is also fire-resistant for up to 6 hours.
2. Warrior Series: This range also provides good security as it is made out of high tensile imported steel plates. This range is fire-resistant for up to 3 hours.
3. Protector Series: This series is our low-budget range. Made out of imported steel sheets, this range is fire resistant for up to 45 minutes.