The modular designs and a broad range of elements in this range, provide the template for creating customized solutions for the individual executive office, meeting spaces and boardrooms.
Our range of modular office furniture is aesthetic yet functional and has set high quality standards in the market.
Complete, interchangeable, adjustable, reusable and expandable system. Expensive space is usable by providing storage above, below and around working areas. Aesthetic look, ergonomic designs, along with a vast choice of materials, textures and colours are available. International quality design, which means that the material & technologies used meet the international standards, as set by ISO.
Some Advantages of Using Our Workstations:
- Convenient integration of contemporary workplace technologies.
- Supports a wide range of settings from large scale to space efficient, private office to open team workspaces.
- Refined craftsmanship evident in the details.
- Efficient- Creates efficiency and increases productivity by providing employees with their personal space at work
- Durable- Manufactured using a combination of wood and steel to ensure both aesthetics and durability
- Modular- Great for optimizing space
- Customisable- Fully customization according to your needs.
- Ideal For Expansion – You can easily get the same design and models in the future.
- Flexible- They offer flexibility to change as they are easy to relocate
- Fitted with storage options to clutter your space
- Available in different sizes, models and colors of your choice
- Provision of extra fittings/ accessories available such as internal wiring, lighting, data cabling, telephone wiring, and mobile pedestals with filing drawers.
The Different Kinds of Workstations/Cubicles We Offer:
The different kinds of cubicles and workstations we offer are different on the basis of what materials are used in their manufacturing. The different kinds of Modular cubicles and workstations that we produce and offer are:
- Wooden Workstations
- Steel Workstations
- Combination of Steel and Wood
- Plus-Style Workstations
- 2-person Workstations
- 1-person Workstations
What Makes Our Workstations/Cubicles Different?
Featuring a highly efficient design, these modular workstations are an incredibly popular choice for offices everywhere. Not only do they save and optimise space with their special layouts, but modular desks also bring people together.
Maximise your team’s intimacy and encourage collaborative teamwork with our modular wooden/metal desks. This product is available in many different models, sizes and colours of your choice.
Our design experts will work with you to design Workstations/Cubicles that would suit your requirements as well as your workspace. Our skilled engineers and fabricators use the best manufacturing techniques as well as the best quality raw materials to make sure that you get only the best products.
Once our products have passed our strict quality controls, our technicians and installers will come and set up your workstations/cubicles, at your workplace. From designing to manufacturing, to transportation and installation, Gujrat Steel takes pride in providing you a complete solution. Our exemplary after-sales service also ensures that our customers are satisfied, even years after their purchase.
About Our brand Metwood Furniture Solutions:
Our Metwood Furniture Solutions is modular and is known for its durability and quality finish. Made out of superior quality imported materials and finished with our signature powder-coating paint or Polish work. Since this is our signature range which consists of our exclusive models, this range is always in stock and ready for delivery. Expansion in the future does not mean you will have to upgrade all your office furniture, just to get uniformity in your workplace. This not only ensures you save money but also saves time.
Our brand Metwood Furniture Solutions consists of a complete, modular range of office equipment in both wood and steel as well as a combination of both. This range includes:
- Pre-Engineered Partition Systems,
- Executive Desks and Chairs
- Workstations/ Cubicles
- Filing Cabinets & Cupboards
- Compressed Filing Systems (Mobile Shelving)
Fire-Resistant Doors for Executive Offices & Fire-Exit Doors.