Gujrat Steel Pvt. Ltd. takes pride in meeting all your storage needs. Being equipped to handle tough weather conditions, our Racking Cum Sheds are durable and long lasting.
Gujrat Steel Pvt. Ltd. is the perfect choice to cater to all your storage needs. Increase your storage space with our complete range of Storeway Racking & Shelving Systems. Gujrat Steel Pvt. Ltd. is the perfect choice to cater to all your storage needs. Increase your storage space with our complete range of Storeway Racking & Shelving Systems..
At Gujrat Steel Pvt. Ltd. we believe that space is an indispensable commodity and so our storage solutions are focused around providing efficient and cost effective options. Gujrat Steel Pvt. Ltd. is the top pallet rack manufacturer in Pakistan and is equipped with a fully automated pallet rack manufacturing plant. This ensures that our warehouse racking systems are durable and of the best quality.
Advantages Of Using Gujrat Steel’s Heavy Duty Racking Systems:
- Regardless of the type of goods, available space or specifications, Heavy duty Shelving can adapt perfectly to meet your requirements with our wide variety of upright and beam profiles.
- More importantly, heavy duty shelving is versatile and makes excellent use of the height of the warehouse. The higher levels in the system can be accessed using equipment that lifts the order picker to the required height (forklift trucks or stacker cranes) or through gangways between shelves.
- Our made-to-measure heavy duty storage racks are sturdy, low maintenance, and ultra-safe.
- Another advantage is their ability to be configured in different combinations to cover all warehousing needs, including multi-level storage designs for increased cubical space utilisation.
- These heavy duty shelving units effortlessly blend into your existing storage system.
- The extensive range of accessories available makes it the most customizable shelving unit available in the market.
- Easy to dismantle, relocate or reconfigure.
What Makes Gujrat Steel Racking Systems Different?
Our Heavy-Duty Pallet Rack Systems are specifically constructed and designed for tough loads up to 4000 kgs, per shelf and therefore, are the most suitable option for warehouse racking systems. We also manufacture accessories such as wooden pallets and steel pallets, isle and row markers, to ensure your convenience.
Our experts will help you plan your space and design the most suitable racking system to suit your requirements. Our racks will not only help you stay organised, but will also help you increase your efficiency. Whether you have less or more floor area designated for storage of your raw materials, finished products or other items – we will create a storage solution in alignment with your needs.
At Gujrat Steel, we take pride in assisting our clients in optimally designing the racks to meet their specific requirements. Therefore, we offer an on-site inspection service in which our experienced team visits the place the racking system would be installed, and gives suggestions on what type of racking system should be installed in that space.
Why Can You Trust Gujrat Steel?
All our products are manufactured at our plant in Karachi, under the strictest quality controls, so that you can be assured that you will receive only the best quality products. Being certified with PEC and ISO along with winning the Brand of the Year Award for 10 years straight, Gujrat Steel has successfully made its name synonymous with quality and innovation.
Over seventy years later, we are a titan in the field of industrial and private steel goods manufacturing and fabrication, with four strong brands and a reputation for quality that continues to raise the bar for our competitors.
We are recognized in the market for our extensive scope and excellent quality of performance in various fields of manufacturing and fulfill the requirements of large scale projects belonging to both the government and private sector.
Get In Touch Today!
For more information, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] or call us at 021-35686412. You can even visit our showroom at 183 A.M. Shahrah-e-Iraq, Saddar, Karachi.