In today’s dynamic environment, requirements of organizations are changing faster than ever. This is why we constantly upgrade our services to match their new needs. We constantly monitor our progress ensuring there are no performance flaws.
Our Metwood Furniture Solutions is semi-modular and is known for its durability and quality finish. Made out of superior quality imported materials and finished with our signature powder-coating paint or Polish work.
Since this is our signature range which consists of our exclusive models, this range is always in stock and ready for delivery. Expansion in the future does not mean you will have to upgrade all your office furniture, just to get uniformity in your workplace. This not only ensures you save money but also saves time.
What is Flat-Packed Furniture?
This type of furniture is produced in flat parts and is assembled when purchased without the need of special tools (in most cases). It is packed and delivered in separate flat-packed boxes and come with the necessary nuts and bolts for their assembly, and with an instruction manual.
Flat-Packed furniture is easy to ship, disassemble and put together. Companies do not spend tons of money on shipping costs and transportation because customers can pick their furniture themselves and build them in their homes.
Moreover, this type of furniture is easily packed and moved from one place to another. If you ever move house, you can dismantle your furniture, put them in their flat boxes and easily transport and reassemble them.
How Does Modular Furniture Affect Me?
- You are able to offer privacy without isolation: Typically, this can be a difficult one to achieve, however, with modular furniture you can provide furniture that features walls so personal space can be achieved.
- You have the ability of personalization: With modular furniture you can create unique combinations of different types of modular furniture. In addition, you also have the ability to change the layout when needs change.
- You are able to have more flexibility: As your business grows, so do the needs of your space. You get the ability of expansion that fixed furniture does not allow.
- You have the ability to save money: Modular furniture typically takes up less space, giving you more future options and flexibility. Less space also equals lower rental expenses, as well as lower cooling and heating costs.
- You are able to match the current work style: Modular furniture allows for the changing work environment, and can easily accommodate solo work spaces. In addition, it can be expanded out to accommodate larger arrangements of people.
- You have the ability to “future-proof” the space: Despite the changing times, you will be able to “be like water” and stay ahead of the curve. Modular furniture will allow the space to change with the times, as advancements in cultures, work styles, and technologies are constantly shifting.
- You are able to make the installation process quicker and more efficient: As a result, this also helps save money and time, and allows for more immediate use of the space.
- You have the ability to reduce waste: In general, modular systems are much more environmentally friendly, as modular systems introduce less material into the environment. Materials used are often recyclable and reusable.
Our Range of Modular, Flat-Packed Furniture Includes:
This range consists of a complete, semi-modular range of office equipment in both wood and steel as well as a combination of both. This range includes:
- Double-Door Cupboards
- Single-Door Cupboards
- Glass-Fronted Single Door Cupboards
- Glass-Fronted Double-Door Cupboards
- Double-Door Cabinets
- Double-Door Extension Units
- Single-Door Extension Units
What Sets Metwood Furniture Solutions Apart From Its Competitors?
- Raw Materials: Of course one cannot ignore the raw material used to make these Industrial Shelvings/Racking Systems. Gujrat Steel imports the best quality of Cold-Rolled Steel of E.G grade 1, that is used to manufacture our premium quality products to ensure that we only give the best to our clients. The same material is used globally in International Racking Standards.
- 9 Step Processes: Our Metwood Furniture Solutions products are thoroughly treated with processes such as Degreasing, Derusting, Phosphating and Oven-Baked Powder Coating to ensure elegance and superior functionality. With an in-house Powder-Coating plant as well as the facilities for Oven-Baked paint, Gujrat Steel has full control over the quality of its products and its manufacturing processes.